Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Model: W100
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Location: Center
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Larry at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
2523 Permit Place
New Port Richey, Florida, US, 34655
Sokol is a 60 foot staysail schooner featuring a John Alden designed hull and a Colin Mudie deck layout and wheelhouse, designed as a durable offshore ocean cruiser. The boat was custom manufactured in 1984 and completed in 1994. This vessel has been Coast Guard documented within the USA.
The boat is constructed from 1 inch fiberglass inner and outer sandwich construction utilizing 25mm Airex foam cores, creating a 3 inch hull minimum with exceptional rigidity and robust construction.
The deck is constructed utilizing the same construction technique, in addition to 3/8 solid teak completely covering the deck area.
She has an aluminum wheelhouse with 3 solar panels aloft, 4 lexan windows, plus 2 side entries and an rear opening back with zippered canvas doors with windows. This wheelhouse provides all weather protection with the ability to be opened for maximum airflow.
The vessels interior has been constructed with only teak, mahogany, marine teak plywood and stainless steel hardware and screws throughout. Corian countertops and stainless sinks complement the looks of this boat
- Forward cabin with V-berth
- Portside double berth
- Forward head compartment with laundry
- Open salon
- Nav station with chart table
- Wraparound dinette
- Full galley
- Master aft cabin with settee, double berth, ensuite head with shower
- 12’ bowsprit
- Two CQR stainless steel plough anchors
- Chain rodes
- Electric windlass
- Standing rigging consists of 3/8 inch stainless rod rigging supporting aluminum masts of 65 feet and 55 feet
- 1 old and 1 new main sail
- 1 staysail
- 1 fisherman rig
- 2 headsail roller jibs
- 1 storm jib
- 1 standard jib
- Running rigging for sails runs to winches located within the wheelhouse
- Furuno radar
- Westerbeke W-100 6 cylinder diesel engine
- ZF/Hurth HBW-360 transmission
- 1½ inch propeller shaft through a No-Leak Seal
- 3 blade propeller
- Spare transmission and propeller
- Three Solar panels located on the wheelhouse
- Stern mounted wind generator
- Hydraulic steering system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.