Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 607
- Engine Location: Center
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Dave at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Captain Dave Werning
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
6327 Grand Blvd
New Port Richey, Florida, US, 34652
- Open salon with large U-shaped dinette
- Galley to starboard
- Master cabin forward
- Two guest cabins aft
- Head compartment forward to port
- Aft cockpit with hard top
- New windshield with brow shield
- Swim steps to either side
- Side deck access to full beam foredeck
- Cockpit operated electric windlass
- Fortress stern anchor
- Storm anchor
- Dinghy davits
- 10' Genesis Odyssey rigid-hulled inflatable dinghy
- Sails in very good condition
- Fully battened
- 150% genoa
- Stack pack
- Instruments new in 2017
- Garmin 740 GPS
- Raymarine Tridata with depth/wind/speed
- Raymarine autopilot
- VHF radio
- Mermaid 16,500 BTU reverse cycle HVAC
- 120v inverter
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.