Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Engine Hours: 1580
- Engine Location: Center
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Dave at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Captain Dave Werning
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
6327 Grand Blvd
New Port Richey, Florida, US, 34652
Lead keels, long travelers for precise sail control, and lengthy inboard genoa tracks so the sail plan is balanced in all wind conditions are just a few of the many design features that sets the Catalina 385 apart from other yachts.
More unique features include a watertight StrikeZone™ collision bulkhead aft of the anchor locker. A backstay system creates an impressive cockpit for the avid sailor, and Catalina’s unique SecureSocket™ chain plates mast support system affords superior load resolution.
The 385’s moderate beam is carried well aft for a spacious cockpit; modest freeboard reduces windage and a beautiful hand-finished teak interior brings it all home with classic warmth and styling that has been a trademark of Catalina for 41 years.
- Two stateroom teak interior with teak & holly sole
- Forward stateroom with island queen berth
- Enclosed head compartment with vanity and shower
- Open salon
- L-shape dinette with teak table
- Convertible settee
- Nav station with chart table and control panel
- Full galley
- Aft cabin with double berth
- Manson Supreme anchor with 250' chain rode
- Electric windlass with remote control
- Bow thruster
- New Isinglass
- Teak cockpit table
- LED cockpit lighting
- Inflatable life vests
- Dinghy with 4-hp Yamaha outboard
- BBQ grill
- Propane locker with two tanks
IJPE : 802.00 sq ft
I : 47' 7"
J : 14' 9"
P : 43' 6"
E : 15'
- Raymarine electronics
- Wind, depth, speed displays
- Fusion sound system
- Bose speakers
- Two televisions
- Blue Ray DVD
- 40 horsepower Yanmar diesel engine
- Solar panel system with 2000 watt inverter
- New Isotherm refrigerator
- Reverse cycle HVAC
- Premium interior fans
- Electric bed riser
- Service records available
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.