Basic Boat Info
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Dave at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Captain Dave Werning
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
6327 Grand Blvd
New Port Richey, Florida, US, 34652
Here is what we have:
- Main hull is A36 marine steel.
- Bottom is ½ inch.
- Sides are 3/8 inch.
- Deck is 5/16 inch.
- Superstructure is ¼ inch 5086 marine aluminum.
- Fuel tank is 118,902 liter capacity.
- Water tank is 34,350 liter capacity.
- Cabins: 15 for 36 passengers plus crews quarters.
- Features: All woodwork is mahogany, hydraulic activated diving platform, live bait tank.
- Boat lacks the following: Main engines, generators, controls, electronics, etc.
- All the a/c 110/220 is cabled and ready just install generator
- The d/c is not cabled but all the conduit to run anything thru out the boat is available and ready (i.e. all instruments, depth finders, antennas etc.)
- All fire suppression lines are run and ready to just install main water pump
- All hydraulic lines are also installed just ready to install pump
- Seventeen bathrooms are all set up and ready, each room has its own bathroom
- The only thing lacking is all instrumentation, all pumps , generators, motors
- We have left conduit all thru the boat to run anything that would be needed, (i.e. cameras, internet, alarms etc.)
- All water lines sewer lines everything is done just need to run pumps
- Everything runs from point to point, ready to install everything at the helm and goes to every room in the boat from engine rooms to helm, to bedrooms. all tubing to fill and empty fuel tanks, fresh water tanks, sewer tanks, the plumbing from water tanks to make ice, to purify water everything is run and set just waiting for pumps. the kitchen is all set just waiting for appliances, freezer rooms are ready just need compressors etc.
- We also have all the autocad plans which we would turn over to the owner and if there is a serious enough buyer we would release them for inspection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.